Shipping / Freight Administrator
Brook Street is working with our Belfast client to recruit a new full time and permanent Shipping / Freight Administrator to join their expanding team.
Due to continued growth of their organisation within the global freight industry they are presently recruiting for an experienced Full time Shipping / Freight Administrator to join their office based in Belfast.
If you are looking for your next exciting career move within the freight industry and wish to be part of a fresh and close-knit team, with the support of a global network then this could be the job for you.
- All aspects of freight administration including bookings, invoicing, updating booking systems and arranging export / import paperwork
- Track, route & arrange shipments
- Liaise with customers and shipping lines
- Provide excellent day-to-day customer service for key accounts
- 5 GCSE s (A-C grades) including English & Math s
- 5 years experience working within ro/ro or container section of the freight industry, however an import / export role with a good understanding of the shipping industry will also be considered.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Proficient in office IT software including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel, will also be required to learn numerous in-house systems.
- Customer service or account management experience
- Strong administration & organisational skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work well with others
- Customer focused
- Ability to work to schedules & deadlines
- Effective communicator
Salary will depend on experience
Please send your CV to Colleen Farquharson via the apply link
Brook Street (UK) Limited is an equal opportunities employer