Do you want to work Monday to Friday mornings and afternoons with a short shift on a Friday?
Do you have previous experience working as a maintenance engineer (Both electrical and mechanical skill sets considered) within manufacturing/production/engineering environment or similar maintaining automated machinery?
If so then please read on!
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (both mechanical and electrical skill sets will be considered)
Salary: up to GBP45868 per annum + overtime = earnings of GBP55000 and upwards achievable
Overtime rates: Paid at 1.5 on Saturdays, double on Sundays, 1.33 for the first 2hrs on a weekday and then 1.5 after the first 2hrs on a weekday.
With manufacturing facilities located across the globe, we now require an maintenance engineer to join the team.
The role will offer variation with new customer contracts meaning new machinery installations and some exciting projects within the engineering team. The business has secured new and repeat business with big contract wins securing business for at least the next 10 years. Overtime is readily available should you wish.
Key responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer:
- To maintain service and repair all plant machinery to minimise production down time.
- To assist with new machinery installations and machinery relocations.
- To be proactive in maintaining and improving the site.
The ideal candidate / Maintenance Engineer may have some of the following, however, please note these are only desirable and not essential as all applications will be looked at individually:
- Level 3 qualified or above
- If mechanically biased, then basic electrical skills changing like for like parts beneficial the company will put mechanically biased engineers through a mechanical to electrical crossover course.
- PLC fault finding ability
- PLC - Basic program changes beneficial
- Previous CNC machine tool experience KUKA, ABB, Fanuc, Motoman robots
- Computer literate
In return for your experience as a Maintenance Engineer we can offer you:
- 33 days holiday
- Pension up to 7%
- Onsite parking
- Machinery specific training
- Overtime available
Commutable from: Erdington, Saltley, Walsall, Lichfield, Tamworth, Solihull, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role