Warehouse Shift Operations Manager (Nights)
We are actively looking to engage a Warehouse Shift Operations Manager (Nights) for a parcels & sortation business in Nottinghamshire!
My client are a world leader in the parcels and sortation business area of logistics based in Nottingham. The business distribute over 10 million parcels - worldwide - each day. Over the last three years our clients business has grown 9% year-on-year and now totals in excess fo 33,000 employees.
If you are successful in your application to become a Warehouse Shift Operations Manager (Nights), you will report directly into the Site Warehouse Manager based in Nottingham on a daily basis ad have the following responsibilities:
- Direct responsibility for a team of 40+ operations colleagues and 2x direct line supervisors.
- Implementing staff rotas, holiday schedules and deployment plans for all employees.
- Ensure complete adherence to health and safety of the site.
- Select ways of implementing methods of CI to ensure ever-increasing efficencies are achieved within your tight-knit team.
- Ensure that company ethics, morals, and above all rewards and recognition are observed across the team.
- You will have a vast knowledge of warehouse automation systems.
- Based across a 22:00-06:00 shift pattern (Sunday-Thursday)
In order gain a positive response in this Warehouse Shift Operations Manager (Nights) application you will desirably hold the following skills and experiences:
- 3+ years experience in warehouse operations management of teams exceeding 40+ direct reports
- Essential experience in automated warehousing
- 3PL or large corporate logistics experience would be advantageous
- Commutable to the Nottingham area.
- A strong grounding in CI or Kaizen based improvement projects.
- Experience of project start-ups or automated warehousing.
- Overall the role would suit established Team Leader's, Supervisor, First Line Managers and Shift Managers, currently within the logistics sector.
- 32,000- 38,000
- Company bonus scheme of up to 10%
- Enhanced company benefits and perks scheme
- 33 days annual leave
- Private healthcare allowance