Prime Appointments are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative to work in rural Chelmsford. They are a small close-knit logistics team looking to expand. Due to location all applicants will need transport.
This is a Permanent position subject to a successful 3 months probation period through the agency
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Loading and unload of containers including heavy lifting
- Picking and packing items using a pick sheet
- General house keeping
The ideal Warehouse Operative candidate:
- Physically fit and healthy and able to complete manual handling tasks
- Able to read and write and communicate in English
- Happy to muck in with various tasks
- Rural location
- Good team moral/work life balance
- Opportunities for growth
Pay rate and working hours:
- Pay will start on 11.50ph
- Monday 07:30 - 17:00, Tuesday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00
Due to rural location all applicants will need to drive
If you are interested in applying to this role, please click apply now.
Call Ross to go over the details or head over to our website for more exciting opportunities.