Multi Skilled Administrator
Multi Skilled Administrator
Location: Chatham, Kent
Compensation: 21,877.56 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Multi Skilled Administrator at our Chatham site
As a Multi Skilled Administrator, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll support the daily operations of the contract.
Day to day, you'll manage any queries received via phone and any visitors that arrive to site, carry out visual inspections of parked cars, carry out daily administration support, issuing of security passed and the collection and delivery of mail to site.
- Provide administration support in delivery of the Contract
- Respond to and process day to day requests and queries in a professional, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Manage, maintain and update documentation and systems
- Use management information systems to input, extract and analyse data
- Deal with the day to day customer queries in a professional, positive and enthusiastic manner
- Act as the point of contact for the security administration service
This role is full time working 37- hour per week Monday - Friday, the successful candidate will typically need to work 1-in-7 Sundays for 3-hours and will be based at our Chatham site.
Essential experience of the Multi Skilled Administrator:
- Experience working in a similar administration role
- Competent using Microsoft Office
Qualifications for the Multi Skilled Administrator:
- We value difference and don't have a fixed idea when it comes to background or education, provided you can show the required level of experience and willingness to learn then we would like to hear from you.
- UK Full Manual Driving licence - requirement to drive post van
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows most employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities, and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Closing date: 27/11/23