Salary: GBP21,500 to around GBP25,000 depending on experience
A permanent opportunity has arisen for Warehouse Assistant to join a small, growing business in Hitchin, with brilliant career progression opportunities as the company grows.
What you will be doing:
- Picking & packing orders
- Closing orders on the system, scanning them onto the system
- Recording serial numbers & labelling products
- International shipping processes
- Loading orders into courier vehicles for delivery
- Working as a team, assisting other departments where necessary
What we need from you:
- Hardworking, positive and can do attitude is a must
- Strong computer skills, must be confident learning new systems
- Physically fit - due to occasional heavy lifting
- Ideally you will need to drive due to the location
- Healthcare programme after probation period
Interviews are being held immediately
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.