Help Desk Coordinator/Administrator
Title: Helpdesk Coordinator
Location: Stoke on Trent_ST4
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: 10.42ph PAYE
We now have exciting opportunity for Help Desk Coordinator/Administrator to join one of our major client's team based in the Stoke on Trent area.
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns.
- Interpret and log work order requests, inputting details into an in-house system, providing and tracking regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Liaise with wider team members to ensure the best resolution, consistent with the contract.
- Completing all administration tasks that relate to the contact, including assigning contract colleagues and sub-contractors to work orders, purchasing and finance tasks
- Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service requests and that rensure required information is returned in a timely manner. Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue tasks as required.
- Carry out monitoring of CAFM (Maximo) data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's
- To support the planned maintenance programme by scheduling activities for engineers, sub-contractors and site managers.
- To comply with company procedures to ensure that all risks relating to safety, health, environment and quality are effectively managed through the use of risk assessments, PPE, training and company procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- 3 GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent
- Relevant customer service experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, professional and enthusiastic
- Positive team member but with the ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn and embrace change
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to use a range of IT software and packages
If you are not available please refer to someone who is looking for work, that would be highly appreciated.
If you are interested, then please apply for this job advert. You can also call or WhatsApp Namita on (phone number removed). Waiting to hear back from you soon.
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.