Job Title: Stores Operative
Job type: On-going contract
Rate: 11.00 per hour PAYE
Overtime at 1.5
Hours: 08:00-16:30, Monday-Friday
Are you a Stores Operative looking for a great opportunity to work in a pleasant, clean, and friendly environment? This could be a great opportunity for you. We are looking for a Stores Operative who is hardworking with great attention to detail within the manufacturing industry. If you are a capable Stores Operative then we want to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Stores Operative:
- Kitting, picking, and packing of products for assembly or despatch.
- Satisfy material requisitions.
- Maintain accurate inventory counts within the store's department.
- Assist in unloading large deliveries from supplier.
The Stores Operative should have the following skills and experience:
- Stores or warehouse background
- Great attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Forklift experience (not essential)
If you are interested in this Stores Operative role, please click Apply Now or contact Sami at Orion Reading for this Stores Operative position.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.