This Brigg Scientific client is an established speciality chemical manufacturer based in the north-west who are looking to recruit an experienced QA Officer to maintain accreditations for their unique range of products that enhance the palatability of animal feedstuffs.
Ideally from an aroma / food manufacturing background duties will include:
- Supplier and raw material approvals
- Creation and management of internal specifications
- Liaison with contract manufacturers and auditing bodies
- Maintenance of accreditations
- Managing complaints and corrective actions
- Management of relevant documentation
With an attention to detail you will be a HACCP qualified regulatory professional with the passion to keep abreast of the fast-paced feed additive regulatory environment, possessing excellent communication skills that will enable you to anticipate and eliminate any potential non-conformance issues.
A permanent position this site-based role is both demanding and varied and commands a salary of 31k + company benefits.