Hospitality End Point Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Hospitality End Point Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)
Trainee or Qualified Opportunity
Location: Home/Field based - Candidates must be flexible with travel across the East Midlands
Salary: GBP26,700 - GBP27,800 (Depending on skills and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
For trainee candidates; this is a great opportunity to transition to a new and rewarding career within the training industry!
Full training and support will be given to trainee candidates to achieve the Assessor award, upon achievement salary will be reviewed.
- Ideally hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must hold solid, occupational competency as a Chef, with experience of also working Front of House at supervisory level or above.
- Must be IT Literate training will be provided on company systems.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- As an End Point Assessor, you will responsible for completing a range of EPA activities, both face to face and electronically, with Apprentices completing Hospitality Apprenticeship Standards up to Level 3. These EPA activities include: to carry out End Point Assessment, scheduling of EPA activities, marking, grading and regular planning meetings with candidates and employers.
- Complete all necessary administration, ensuring that all data is processed and supplied in a timely manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of EPA, your vocational area, Apprenticeship Standards and evidence of CPD.
- Participate in standardisation and training activities.
- Provide assistance to Apprentices, Employers or Delivery Teams, assisting with queries in a timely manner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.