Abatec is currently looking to recruit a Manufacturing Operator to work on a full-time basis for our client based in Highbridge.
- Assemble, build and test products to correct processes and procedures.
- Work with the production and assembly team
- Ensure tools are used and correctly and maintained.
- Working with hand and power tools
- Operate, set and run machinery.
You will need to have good communication skills and be willing to learn new skills and work to high standards.
All training will be provided.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strong Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Quick learner
- Able to work alone without guidance.
- Works efficiently as part of a team
This is a permanent role and we are looking for candidates available to start ASAP.
Monday to Friday, 7.30 am-4.30 pm
If this opportunity would be of interest, please click to apply or call Stefan on (phone number removed).