Senior Operations Manager
Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of a leading financial services company who are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager. Our client offers a market leading benefits package which includes a generous competitive salary and pension scheme, study support, promotional opportunities, and bonuses!
The Senior Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in driving operational excellence, optimizing processes, and ensuring the seamless execution of business strategies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and leading a group of team managers, ensuring that staff are appraised, developed, and deployed appropriately to meet their full potential
- Successfully managing the skill base of staff resources, ensuring this is developed and expanded to meet current and future challenges
- Ensuring that processes and physical resources are in place to deal with all current and future needs and requirements of customers and the business.
- Building, developing, and maintaining business relationships with key customers and 3rd parties, ensuring regular communication
- Participating in future budgeting and targeting, forecasting and re-forecasting processes, proposing and recommending types of resource required in order to meet department longer-term objectives.
- Ensuring processes are in place to monitor, maintain and ensure compliance for all areas of responsibility
- Identifying and implementing changes to improve efficiency of the function and create a culture of sharing best practice.
- Overseeing the production and analysis MI to ensure performance of function.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of successfully managing, motivating, and supporting a team, gained from working within a financial services or regulated industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Outstanding people and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build up effective relationships at all levels
- Enthusiastic and positive with a can-do hands-on attitude.
- Certificate in Financial Planning (at least CF1) or equivalent (desirable)
- Certificate in Financial Administration FA2 (or equivalent) (desirable)
- Educated to GCSE level as a minimum with 5 grades at A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent)
If you're looking for an opportunity to utilise your skills and experience and grow both personally and professionally, this is the perfect role for you!