HR Generalist - Technology
HR Generalist is required for global consumer technology company who are at the forefront of technology which helps to enhance people's daily lives across its products. Based in offices in Cambridge, this role is hybrid working 3 days on-site and 2 days from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional HR generalist who is looking for a varied standalone HR role, sitting within a wider remote HR team. You will be responsible for providing a full end to end HR generalist support service for the site.
In reward for this hands-on operational HR role, you will be paid a very competitive salary, plus bonus, private healthcare, great pension scheme and lots more.
The successful HR Generalist will have/be:
- Experienced in a HR role within a technology, high-tech industry.
- HR Generalist experience within a commercial HR department - with an understanding of employment laws and best practice.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- CIPD level 5 qualified
- Ideally degree educated.
Your duties as HR Business Partner include:
- Manage the full HR cycle, including but not limited to managing onboarding, flexible work requests, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption requests.
- Implement all required administration, policies, procedures and communication for the employee lifecycle, including accurate and timely maintenance of all HR Systems and records.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders, providing guidance on a variety of HR issues.
- Supporting managers, team leaders and employees on HR policies and practices.
- Work with the HR Business Partner to support operational activity.
- Support line managers to develop knowledge and good performance management practice.
- Maintaining an awareness of current HR legislation and employment law.
- Promoting positive workplace Employee Relations and resolving issues when they arise.
- Contribute to and support the alignment of activities, practices and policies by providing local input and support in the delivery and implementation of key HR projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global company, but still have ownership of your site. If you are keen to learn more then please apply for the role via the job board or contact Sophie Gray at Jenrick Commercial.