HR Onboarding & Recruitment Advisor
HR Onboarding & Recruitment Advisor - Portsmouth
28,845 rising to 30,678 after 6 months
Our well established client based in Portsmouth is looking for a new HR Onboarding and Recruitment Advisor to join their team, initially on a contract basis but with opportunity to go permanent. This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in a similar role, looking to progress within their career.
In this role, you would be in charge of all recruitment processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for internal job vacancies.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Source and attract qualified candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, and employee referrals.
- Conduct initial screenings and interviews to assess candidates' qualifications and cultural fit.
- Coordinate interview schedules and facilitate the selection process.
- Manage candidate pipelines and maintain accurate records in the applicant tracking system.
- Collaborate with HR team to ensure smooth onboarding and orientation for new hires.
- Uphold confidentiality and professionalism throughout the recruitment process.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively engage with candidates and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience in a similar recruitment/onboarding role
- Competent in Excel - in particular pivot tables and V look up
- Experience on Sharepoint
- Potential exposure to IR35
We are reviewing applications, so please apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.