Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager - Watford Area GBP38,000 - GBP44,000 + Package + London Weighting Allowance when applicable
A phenomenal opportunity for an experienced retail or hospitality leader that has experience in larger format stores and that thrives in a fast paced environment.
Overview at a glance :This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the UK's leading brands supermarket brands.If you want to join a thriving business achieving massive year-on-year growth, opening new stores weekly, receive unlimited progression and build a team that is synonymous with success - This could be the opportunity for you!The Candidate
- Experience as a Manager or Leader within fast-paced Retail or Hospitality sectors is essential.
- Motivated by results, be excited by achieving high standards and excel in delivering excellent customer service.
- Possess a high attention to detail, understand company procedures and be naturally able to deliver clear instructions.
- Be open to travelling within a 45-minute radius of your home location and other locally commutable stores
- A pro-active, solution focused individual, able to prioritise, delegate and develop a team driven to achieve specific targets.
- Motivated to consistently achieve targets.
- Skilled in time management and boosting operational efficiency.
- An experienced people-manager
One day could find you supporting the Store Manager with sorting out deliveries, placing orders or dealing with customer queries. The next, you might be focused on people management and performance or organising holiday rotas for the team. At the same time, you'll help to handle the over-riding goals of maximising sales in your store, ensuring great customer service, minimising costs and optimising operational efficiency It means you'll be more than prepared to step into the Store Manager's shoes in their absence.
Our Assistant Store Managers are passionate about doing well; motivating and developing their teams to deliver excellent customer service.
Please note, the salary displayed is based on a 45 hours per week contract. we are also able to offer 40 and 45 hour contracts and in these instances the salary offered would be pro-rated.
In addition to this if you're applying for a role within the M25 you will also receive an allowance of up to GBP3,090 dependent on location.
Guaranteed pay rise every yearUnlimited opportunity for progressionHighest paying in their sector in one of the UK's fastest growing businessesPrivate employee medical insurance & discounted health cash plan
For further information on these fantastic opportunities, contact us directly or submit your CV accordingly