We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for the AS Watson Warehouse in South Elmsall. These jobs have no end date and are all year round! AS Watson is the fastest growing Health & Beauty retailer in the UK, with over 1200 Superdrug & Savers stores.
- AM / Days: 06.00 - 14:00pm
- PM / Backs: 14.00pm - 22.00pm
- Nights / 22.00pm - 06.00am
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Good English communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Be able to walk for long periods of time
- Be able to lift upto 25KG
- Previous warehouse experience and LLOP use is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Salary: Days 10.57, Afters 10.57, Nights 11.72 pay increase after 12 weeks.
- Overtime Paid
- Fixed shift pattern working 5 over 7 Monday to Friday
- Location: South Elmsall WF9 2XR
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Operating a LLOP truck (full training will be given)
- Picking into Cages ready for dispatching
- Picking online orders
- Despatch & Goods In
- Other general warehouse duties
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- Free Wifi
- Superdrug Discount card
- Onsite car park
- Subsidised canteen
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Warehouse Operative role please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Jobandtalent do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Jobandtalent acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.