Store Manager - Convenience
About The RoleAbout the roleAs a Store Manager, your role as 'shopkeeper' means you run your own store with an entrepreneurial spirit, with your customers, colleagues and local communities being your number one priority. You'll lead your team to ensure the store is a great place for people to work and shop!Reporting to the Area Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team to create a culture where our customer experience is the best in the market, in line with the Morrisons brand. Always challenging and thinking of new ways to serve our customers better.
- Working hard to get the best out of your store's commercial performance, treating it as if it was your own business, always thinking of new ways to improve your offering
- Leading on all people activities including recruitment, induction, training and development, ensuring you build an inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to deliver great customer service.
- Building and managing relationships, understanding the important role your store plays in supporting the local community.
- A passion for spotting and developing talent.
- Ability to coach, motivate and inspire in order to create a successful team culture.
- Ability to influence, listen and understand other perspectives to inspire and think broadly about new ways of doing things.
- A passion for rolling up your sleeves to support the team in delivering the store objectives.
- High level of resilience and the ability to work through problems.
- 10% colleague discount at McColl's & Morrisons Daily stores
- Contributory Pension
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Access to BHSF private healthcare (after 12 months)
- Access to Health & Wellbeing support