Deputy Coffee Shop Manager
We are looking for an experienced deputy/assistant manager to join an established company operating branded high street coffee shop style operations in this, their largest high volume fast paced unit in Plymouth.
A massive bonus is you will work straight day time shifts only - no late nights!
You need your own transport.
- Straight day time shifts only - no late evenings
- Regular weekends off
- Reduced price parking
- Employee discounts
- Company pension
The Deputy/Assistant Manager we are looking for will have a background working in high volume fast paced fast food/branded restaurants/coffee shops with exceptional customer service skills, a real eye for detail and a hands-on approach.
Role - Deputy Manager
As the Deputy Manager you will:
- Manage all day to day operations alongside the GM
- Help to control labour, stock and all costs & budgets
- Train, develop, coach and support your team
- Work in a hands-on capacity leading from the front
- Maintain high standards, compliance and company systems & procedures
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
Attributes - Deputy Manager
- Experience as a deputy or assistant restaurant/cafe/coffee shop manager in high volume fast paced commercial customer facing operations
- Excellent people, communication and people management skills
- A hands-on lead from the front approach and a very keen eye for detail
- An understanding of legislation & compliance
- The ability to motivate and enthuse people and teams to deliver results
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- IT literate - working with systems & process
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. We will respond to your application as soon as possible, and please bear with us because we are experiencing very high numbers of applications at the moment.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.