General Store Manager
Quest Search & Selection are proud to partner a multi-product, commercial business B2C that retails clothing, homewares and gifting products focusing on own-label and branded products.
The General Store Manager is responsible for the implementation of the retail strategy such as driving sales, efficient store operations, visual merchandising & excellent customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities for this General Store Manager position :
- Communicates store targets to the team and drives sales to achieve financial objectives.
- Maintains window and in-store displays to a high standard in line with merchandising guidelines.
- Oversees and monitors the inventory management in the store ( stock availability, order management, back store management, stock movement within store)
- Develop and mentor staff performance and to move to the next higher level of job through career planning.
- Promote a proactive relationship between Area Manager thereby maximizing sales.
To be successful in this General Store Manager position:
- Has 5 years + management experience in retail.
- Ideally experienced a Store or Deputy Manager level ideally from a fashion retailer.
- Have led stores with a 2- 3 million turnover.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and passion for sales.
The benefits of this General Store Manager position:
- Contributory pension
- discount across the group
- Training & development opportunities
If this opportunity sounds like you and you feel you have the experience and sales driven then please apply quoting the reference no JO-82
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.