Come and join our team here in Thrapston NN14 4QT as a Warehouse Operative with an immediate start.
Due to transport links, candidates will be required to attend their shift by their own means of transport
Shift and Pay Information for a Warehouse Operative:
- Candidates must be available to work weekends (5 out 7 including Sundays in peak time)
- AM shift (06:00-14:00), PM shift (14:00-22:00), Night shift (22:00-06:00)
- AM shift GBP12.67 per hour
- PM shift GBP15.57 per hour
- NIGHT shift GBP16.86 per hour
- GBP17.45-18.95 overtime after 37.5hrs
- Permanent roles available after qualifying period
What you ll be doing as a Warehouse Operative based in Thrapston:
You will be trained to work in Goods In department. This department takes in all the products, there will be lifting to a conveyor belt, wrapping pallets for storage/racking. Full training will be given including manual handling. There is also picking boxed items for retail stores, mechanical LLOP and voice pick. You may also ride up and down aisles picking boxes ready for despatch.
Please note you will have to pass a D&A test prior to induction.
• Ability to perform some heavy lifting duties (up to 10-15kg)
• Ability to stand for the whole of your shift.
• Able to follow instructions
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in a Warehouse environment, working as a Picker, packer, Production Op or Labourer would be beneficial but not essential.
Benefits of working for 24-7 Recruitment as a Warehouse Operative based in Thrapston:
- Long term work Opportunity to gain a full-time contract
- Clean and safe working environment
- Canteen and break room Facilities
- Ample secure onsite parking
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay
- Easy access to online payslips
- Colleague reward and recognition
- Appreciation of a work / life balance
- Rota - Know your shift pattern in advance - regular hours
- 28 days accrued annual leave per annum (inclusive of statutory holidays PAYE only)
- Access to online payslip portal
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- PPE Work wear provided
- On-going assignments
- Dedicated account team based onsite
- Excellent training facilities onsite
- Great work / life balance
- Access to DHL Wellbeing Benefits for all colleagues from day one. Booklet to be issued upon starting your assignment.
How to Apply for our Warehouse Operative role with the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain:
If you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you, please call us on (phone number removed)