- Full Time
Parts Advisor - Portsmouth - Salary up to GBP26,000
We are working with a long-standing, prestigious automotive company based in Southampton which is looking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisors to join their friendly team based in Southampton.
The Parts Advisor role is to satisfy all customer requirements regarding parts and increase all aspects of the parts departments business through structured direct selling.
Main Duties of the Parts Advisor:
- Ensure accurate ordering, checking and location of all parts, reporting stock discrepancies and damage to the Service Manager
- Meet customer requirements and boost parts department business through direct selling.
- Demonstrate expertise in Parts Department procedures and routines.
- Provide prompt, courteous customer service, promoting product benefits, and adhering to trading terms and payment procedures.
- Accurately interpret ETKA and parts catalogue systems
- Safely handle returns of old exchange units and warranty items, preparing them for credit return.
- Pack and load parts correctly to avoid damage or loss, for despatch to customers via van delivery or postal/carrier services.
- Maintain display areas with clean up-to-date stock in accordance with corporate standards.
Key Competencies of the Parts Advisor:
- Technical Qualification or proven experience of working with vehicle parts.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
- Abel to communicate effectively with team, manage external relationships and customer relationships to deliver required information in a timely way.
Working Hours of the Parts Advisor:
Monday - Friday. 08:00 - 17:30 ; Saturdays as per rota 08:30 - 12:30
The role of Parts Advisor is a permanent and full-time opportunity and offers an annual salary up to GBP25,000 dependant on experience alongside many benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly, efficient, and professional environment as a Service Advisor, APPLY TODAY!