Assistant Property Manager/Senior Lettings
Newstaff Employment Services is recruiting for an Assistant Property Manager / Senior lettings professional to join a small, friendly and successful estate agency.
A minumum of two year's lettings experience is essential.
Full or Part Time hours will be considered.
- You will be managing and implementing tasks around the entire rental cycle including viewings, property inspections, organising maintenance and repairs, liaising with contractors, tenants and landlords, property filing, check-in and check-out, negotiation of tenancy extensions and end of tenancy deposit resolution, covering Watford, Bushey, Garston and surroundings.
- Must have a minimum of two year's lettings experience and be able to demonstrate a high level of organisational/administrative skills with the talent and desire to provide the highest level of service and build excellent long-term relationships with landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Arranging and carrying out inspections with attention to detail and preparation of related reports
- Co-ordination and negotiation of estimates and overseeing repairs undertaken by contractor
- Liaising with tenants, landlord and contractor re above.
- A calm, organized and unflappable person, with the strength of character to deal with inspections, property maintenance and repairs as well as high organisation for administration of lettings
- Strong customer focus with business awareness
- Accuracy and attention to detail is crucial
- Systematic 'can-do' approach and ability to take initiative
- Strong administrative skills and able to work with little supervision
- Problem solver with ability to work at pace whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills using tact and sensitivity (written and spoken)
- Ability to generate effective business letters to inform tenants and landlords
Benefits to include:
Potential for career progression and further training Salary commensurate with experience Car allowance Pension contribution Generous annual leave Some Saturday work is required, in lieu of which a day off will be given during the week
Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 5.30 pm. Saturdays 9.30 am to 4 pm (with a day off in the week)
Salary: GBP26,000 pa to GBP29,000 pa + Benefits (Pro-rata part time)
Interested? Please call Anne Marie on or email CV to