We're on the hunt for an inspiring and driven STORE MANAGER to lead our EXETER store, could that be YOU?
You might know us as the inventors of the Rampant Rabbit, or even the destination for must-have lingerie, and you're right, but we're SO much more than that
We're a unique brand that strives to EMPOWER, lives to PUSH BOUNDARIES, gets kicks off MAKING IT HAPPEN and is ALWAYS INCLUSIVE!
Our talented people are at the heart of our retail business, and they're the ones who make our brand the incredible success that it is.
How you'll add real value:
- Commercial mindset and analytical thinking - make your retail store a phenomenal success by delivering mind blowing KPI performances, use all the data available to take action that has an impact and forge a results driven ethos among the team
- Obsession for amazing service - create an experience in store that your customers can't wait to tell their friends and family about
- Great people management - recruit fantastic talent, support and develop your retail team and be confident and professional dealing with challenging situations
- Creative flair - WOW your customers with the beautiful VM in store, make our gorgeous collections the stars of the show
- Exceptional organisation - set objectives and plan ahead, delegate effectively, mitigate risks and ensure the store is a safe place, be pro-active enabling the store to run like clockwork
What's in it for you?
- A great induction, setting you up for success in your new retail role
- 50% staff discount
- Incentives and initiatives
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Optional private medical care
- Wellness programme
- Internal progression journey
just to name a few (not to mention, the opportunity to work for a fantastic brand - huge perk!)
If you're currently a Store Manager in Retail or Hospitality and love our brand and what we stand for, apply with your CV to find out more!
Due to high volumes, we're unable to get in touch with every candidate to acknowledge your application, however we're grateful that you've taken the time to apply. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
At Ann Summers we are proud to continue embracing inclusion, diversity and equality in our every day, supporting our people to be themselves. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, skills and views.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies, by responding to this advert your details will be kept in our database for a total of 6 months, if you would like these to be removed please just reach out and let us know.