What you ll be doing
In this role, the Purchasing Coordinator will focus on supplier management, working in a fast-paced environment with the objective to achieve on time in full delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for the supplier open order book ensuring all deliveries are received on time and in full
- Maintain and update of clear to build reporting.
Collate data for the purchasing team at project meetings with buyer advising on delivery of materials and update on goods received
- Work cross functionally with all departments within the business and provide timely information when needed
- Key metrics include but are not limited to late line reduction, promise date information availability, lead time accuracy
- Purchasing administration in relation to supplier delivery.
What You will bring
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office preferably at Intermediate level in Excel (pivot tables /Lookups').
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Abilities to handle multiple priorities for across projects
Our strength lies with our staff and we are dedicated to recognising individual and team achievements and rewarding them. We place great value on the sense of learning, the growth and the possibility that is prolific across our organisation.
You will be remunerated competitively depending on your experience and skills.
- Free on site car parking and within easy walking distance of Irlam railway station
- Private healthcare plan
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Employee Share Purchase Scheme
- Profit sharing
- 24 days holiday (increasing with service) + bank holidays
At Azenta, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
Azenta Life Sciences is a global leader in the life sciences space with headquarters in Chelmsford, MA, and offices and operations worldwide. We are a market leader in automated bio sample management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the industry's top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions globally. We provide unparalleled capabilities with our lab analysis, sample management and storage services, informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed base managing over 1 billion samples globally.