Business Support Officer
Matching Staff Solutions - Exeter Office
Matching Staff Solutions are working alongside our established client to find a Business Support Officer. This position will be within the Information Governance Team dealing with Freedom of Information requests and Ombudsman requests and replies. We require an enthusiastic, motivated individual with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to cover maternity leave up until the 7th February 2024.
Your main duties will include:
- Dealing with enquiries,providing advice and guidance to customers.
- Checking applications,considering evidence, making decisions and producing documents based on set criteria.
- Undertaking routine administrative support to a range of teams, including inputting information into relevant databases to support data quality.
- Communicating with customers in a variety of ways to include face-to-face, online and over the phone.
The ideal candidate will have:
- GCSEs A -C (9-4) or equivalent in English and Maths.
- A willingness to undertake appropriate learning and development as required.
- Experience of using Microsoft Software packages to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Administrative experience with an understanding of office procedures.
- Team working skills and the ability to work together with colleagues to deliver a cohesive, joined-up service to customers.
- Strong communication and empathy skills.
- Able to handle challenging calls from members of diverse communities and who want to be part of a committed team
What you will receive in return:
- Pension contributions
- Weekly pay
- Online payslips
- Pay rate of GBP11.18 an hour