Gap Personnel is working with are client in Norwich City centre, a leading company in their field are recruiting Grounds Operatives on a Full Time, temporary to permanent basis.
The role will involve working within a service-driven grounds management team, the focus of the role will be to help maintain and improve the standard of the streets, parks, open spaces, hosing areas, and highway verges.
Valid driving licence required for this role.
Pay - GBP10.90 Per hour.
Shifts Monday to Friday 0800AM till 1600PM
Duties will include-
- Grounds Maintenance activities such as Hoeing, Sweeping, Pruning, Hedge Cutting and Grass Cutting.
- Drive various vehicles within the scope of an appropriate licence (Training will be provided)
- Carry out basic care and maintenance to plant, tools and equipment.
- Ensure daily checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Complete paperwork as instructed.
- Observe and continually promote equalities and customer care.
- Ensure that reasonable care is always taken for the health, safety, and welfare of you and other persons and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety in this job role / working environment including the depot and the depot facilities.
- The duties listed are not exhaustive and may be varied therefore the post holder will be expected to undertake other duties as appropriate to the role and as requested by his/her line manager.
- you will have the opportunity in the future to learn different departments, tasks and equipment.
To apply: Please send you CV through to com or call (phone number removed) for an informal discussion.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best People, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job, gap personnel who operate as an Employment Business