Estimator - Plymouth - location flexible
Civil Engineering Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and very busy contractor on their commercial team on projects across Devon and Cornwall.
Day to Day:
- Have professional, good relationships with business partners, clients, and suppliers
- Show excellent understanding of NEC contracts
- Apply your NEC experience to build thorough scopes and competitive quotations for several schemes.
- Ability to keep systems up to date for yourself and others by liaising with the team
- Generate accurate quotations using Microsoft office and other software
- Assist pricing and auditing of current works and future projects by engaging with client computer systems
- Receive job and pricing requests from internal and external clients, utilising various management systems and collating necessary information.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Ideally you will have worked for a civils or drainage contractor in the past to gain relevant experience of the industry and the role
- Good knowledge of systems and Microsoft office
- Good estimating experience
- Team player
- Can do attitude and positive approach to work
Please apply or contact Raquel at Build Recruitment - South West for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.