Care Deputy Manager
Care Deputy Manager - Leeds
13ph with paid breaks
37.5 hrs contracted
My client are a stunning newly built residential home surrounded by private landscaped gardens and lovely views. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join their dedicated team of carers and senior carers at their care home on a permanent full contract.
With impressive luxurious facilities such as a bar area, a hair and beauty salon, quiet lounges and a coffee shop area, their aim is to provide a warm and welcoming environment where residents can enjoy comfort, companionship and high-quality residential and dementia care.
In this Deputy Manager role, you will oversee and support a team of Care Assistants, ensuring the highest standard of care is provided to their residents.
Responsibilities as a Team Leader :
- managing and supporting workers so they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their ability.
- supporting your manager to run your workplace according to standards and legislation.
- acting as a positive role model to colleagues.
Requirements as a TeamLeader :
- NVQ Level 5 minimum in Health and Social Care
- Proven experience as a Senior Care Assistant within a care home
- Knowledge and experience of working with elderly people and those living with dementia
- Must have a Medication Administration certificate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records and documentation
- Ability to work flexibly, including weekends
If you are interested in joining a supportive and friendly working environment with benefits such as career development opportunities, paid DBS and more, then please apply for this Deputy Manager position now!