Administrator - Electrical company
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family run business, based in Droitwich who have many years of experience in the electrical contracting industry.
Due to the continued growth of the business, they are now looking to recruit a full-time pro-active, flexible, efficient, and friendly administrator to support the operational activities of the business.
Our client has been voted the best family run electrical contractor in 2022.
What we need from you as an Administrator:
- You must have 2 years' experience working in a role as an Administrator
- Experienced working in construction or trades - an electrical company would be a bonus!
- Good at multi-tasking, working to tight deadlines
- Have good attention to detail
- Great team player and able to work independently
- Good with IT - MS Office, Google Drive, CRM's - they use SimPRO
- You will be very experienced dealing with customers over the phone, or by email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What the role involves:
Reporting directly to the Director and Operations Manager. You will be the first point of contact in the office and will be responsible for a range of duties, including:
- Processing engineers job cards in preparation for invoicing
- File management and version control of electrical certificates (no technical knowledge required)
- Stock ordering and management
- Processing POs and invoices
- Taking customer leads and enquiries
- General support to the operational team
- Covering of the main office phone
- General business admin duties required by the role
Salary: GBP21,500 - GBP24,400 per annum depending on experience. Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm. 40 hours per week with some flexibility.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
Please apply now: