1 day left
- Full Time
Salary: Up to £23,497 per annum plus essential car user allowance
Hours: 37 hours week
Contract: Fixed Term contract until 31 March 2025
Location: Barnstaple and surrounding areas
We are looking to recruit a Tenancy Co-ordinator to join our Neighbourhoods Team. You will be responsible for Tenancy Changes such as successions, name changes and updates to Cx and low level ASB including neighbourhood disputes.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for carrying out pre-tenancy interviews with external customers on mutual exchange.
- Responsible for Co-ordinating all mutual exchange requests to ensure customers received a decision within 42 days of receipt of their request.
- Carrying out viewing and sign ups on patch to ensure lettings targets are met.
- Managing contact with support officers in order to ensure escalation is effective and to support multi agency safeguarding and tenancy management processes.
- Previous experience working in a front-line housing service or previous experience working in a front-line customer service position.
- Good inter-personal and people skills.
- Ability to collate, prepare and present information in a clear and logical format.
- Good listening skills and an ability to empathise.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 7% Employer contribution Pension
- Cash Plan of up to £1400 per year
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health & Wellbeing Support
- Family Friendly Policies
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
To Apply and for more information, please visit:
Applications must include a completed North Devon Homes application form and supporting statement or a CV and supporting statement.
Please clearly state on your application which post you are applying for.
The successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 9.00am, Thursday 30 November 2023
Interviews: Tuesday 5 December 2023
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. As part of this commitment, we operate a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role to which they have applied. We request that all applications are submitted with a completed Equality & Diversity Form.
Applicants in the previous six months do not need to apply.