A major player in innovative home and commercial building projects across the UK and Continental Europe. An organically grown success story, providing design, project management construction solutions.
You will be part of a busy and energetic team, reporting to the Finance Manager. This role will suit someone with previous accounting experience, strong accounts payable or management accounts experience in a busy accounts team. Ideally part qualified or looking to study AAT
- Purchase Ledger - Invoice Processing - High volume (120 invoices a day)
- Reconciling supplier accounts - Requesting monthly statements, reconciling accounts, ensuring all invoices have been received and input on the system.
- Preparing invoices for payment - Putting together relevant backup, requesting and receiving relevant approval. Ensuring rates & quantity are confirmed against PO.
- Monthly Payment runs - Ensure that supplier accounts are paid on a monthly basis
- Dealing with queries - promptly deal with queries to avoid a back log.
- Ensuring/Maintaining good working relationship with suppliers, a lot including of being on the phone to suppliers.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to ensure accounts are set up correctly and purchase orders/queries are addressed timely
- Bank payments on a weekly basis
- Supporting the Management Accounts
- Attention to detail
- Ability to plan workload daily
- Good excel skills
Study support is available