Parts Advisor - Eastleigh
We are currently looking for a Parts Advisor to join our team at Dorset Auto Spares in Eastleigh.
As Parts Advisor you will be involved in all areas of the branch and its operation however your focus will be maintaining and expanding the local customer base.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package + excellent bonus
- Exclusive discounts and cashback from 1000s of major retailers and grocers via the AAG Benefits
- Staff discounts on car parts!
- Work Pattern: Monday to Friday- working alternate Saturdays (half day)
- Structured career paths and bespoke training - we like to promote from within!
- Progressive company with lots of new opportunities available to you
- A great team environment & friendly approachable management. We want to help you succeed
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts
- Track record of delivering great customer service and being customer focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to multitask and work within fast paced environments
- Commitment to learn, develop and progress
- Previous experience working in a motor factor, dealership parts department, trade counter or call centre where repeat business is a key objective
- Experience with using online and windows based cataloguing systems
Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
As part of any recruitment process, Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).