Location: Glasgow / Edinburgh / Stirling
Salary: GBP20,800 plus commission
Don t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make a genuine impact on people and their furry friends.
- A competitive base salary of GBP20,800.
- A great bonus of GBP40.00 GBP65.00 for every dog sponsored.
- On-the-job support from industry experts.
- Flexible working hours that fit around your life.
- As you ll be commuting around your local area, you ll receive 45p per mile.
The charity and events industry is one that always has a need for caring and compassionate professionals. The industry also has a need for reliable funding to help charitable organisations help as many people as possible.
Essentially, they need Professional Fundraisers who want to impact people s lives which is why we re recruiting for a Professional Fundraiser who wants to make a difference.
Our client are a leading charity who supports the wellbeing and safety of dogs across the UK. They do this by rehoming dogs and giving them a safe space to live, but they also do so much more than this!
Their work is imperative to the lives of both dogs and their owners. For example, are you aware that many homeless people only have their dogs for company? But these dogs are often unfairly taken away from their owners, leaving them separated.
Our client aims to fix this by providing the support dogs and their owners need.
If you re approaching the end of your career and possess previous experience in a public customer-facing role, you don t want to miss out on this opportunity.
As a Professional Fundraiser, you ll join the team and help more dogs live the best lives possible. You ll achieve this by working with members of the public to hit your sign-up quota.
You must be confident, resilient and a self-starter to get the most out of this exciting opportunity.
After all, who wouldn t want a career that helps dogs live long and happy lives?
About The Role:
- You will work out in local communities to create awareness on how people can help a great cause.
- By generating interest and creating a buzz in the community, you ll spread the good work that your business does.
- You ll have the chance to impact people s lives by creating carefully crafted pitches that encourage people to support you.
- Your pitches won t just be stagnant you ll have the opportunity to encourage sponsorship via multiple channels, including direct sponsors and competitions!
- By having a realistic target of four sponsors per day, you ll have an achievable target that encourages you to track your impact on other people s lives.
- You ll have the opportunity to work flexible hours as long as you complete your contracted hours, you ll have the freedom to fit work around your personal life.
You Will Need To Have/Be:
- A genuine passion for charity work and a desire to help others is essential.
- Happy to work in a public space and proactively approach prospects.
- Confident, charismatic and compassionate you ll need to thrive when working with others!
- Comfortable working in public spaces such as supermarkets.
- Calm under pressure, friendly and approachable.
- Access to your own car and a valid UK driver s licence.
- And, of course a love for dogs!
Candidates with experience in roles such as Fundraiser, Charity Work, Community Fundraiser, Charity Fundraiser, Fundraising Coordinator, Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Trainee Sales Executive, Community Sales Executive, Sales Representative and Outside Sales Representative will all be considered.