3 days left
- Full Time
Permanent, Full Time (40 hours per week)
We’re currently looking to recruit a Repairs Manager to join us in across Hammersmith and Fullham.
About the Role
Working to deliver the best quality service, you’ll be responsible for providing direction and authentic leadership to projects champion a “perfect delivery” service and KPIs including delivering profitability in line with agreed budgets, S, H & E management, contract compliance and excellent customer service relationships.
Supporting the bid and business development processes through liaison with the relevant teams and personnel, coordinating and providing constructive operational input, you’ll implement all MSPS policies, company and industry standards, ensuing the management of the contract and work outputs exceeds the agreed budget profiles.
Candidates will have the following attributes:
- Social Housing and Repair and Maintenance background.
- Operational management experience/service delivery in reactive maintenance - managing operatives and subcontractors’ performance and KPIs.
- Ability to manage a diverse team e.g. up 70 direct employees – operatives and back-office staff.
- Good commercial acumen – understanding and delivery of profitability and cost control.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationships.
- Passionate about service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Well organised, with good Health, Safety and Environmental knowledge.
- Good communication skills e.g. ability to communicate with different stakeholders at different levels.
- Good level of written English e.g. ability to write responses to complaints.
- Good computer skills - IT literate.
- Good project management skills.
- No hybrid working, must be able to work from main office located at Maida Vale.
- 26 Days Holiday & Bank Hols
- Enhanced Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare (including 24hr GP)
- Life Assurance
- Share Save
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Work Perks Discounts & Vouchers
- Buy & Sell Holiday
- Flexible Working & Flexible Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work
- Volunteering (2 days paid)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Extensive Wellbeing Support, including EAP
- Loyalty & Values Awards
- Funded Professional Subscription
- Eye Care Vouchers
Morgan Sindall Property Services provide integrated asset management for housing associations and local authorities, focusing on improving the living conditions of residents and leaving a lasting legacy in the communities we serve. Our services include, responsive repairs, void refurbishments, compliancy services and planned maintenance works.
With over 1000 employees, we focus on a culture which puts people at the core of everything we do, encourages innovative thinking and always puts our customer first.
Build your career with a leading property services company, where we recognise that diversity of thought and talented people are key to our success.
MSPS are proud to support the resettlement of armed forces personnel.
Please refer to the full Job Description upon completing your application.
We shortlist and interview for our roles throughout the duration of the advert. Therefore, we would encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. We reserve the right to close any of our adverts prior to the stated closing date should we have a high volume of appropriate candidates.