HGV Class 1 Driver (Stoke-on-Trent)
5 days left
- Full Time
LONG TERM REGULAR ONGOING WORK ALL YEAR ROUND
LGV1, HGV1, C+E, LGV 1, HGV 1, CLASS 1 DRIVERS WELCOME
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE WITH IMMEDIATE STARTS
Staffline is recruiting HGV Class 1 drivers for our client based in Stoke-on-Trent.
PAYE rates for the role of HGV Class 1 driver are as follows:
- Monday to Friday Early Mornings (04.00 - 08.59) - GBP17.86 per hour
- Monday to Friday Days (09.00 - 12.59) - GBP18.49 per hour
- Monday to Friday Afternoons (13.00 - 17.59) - GBP19.33 per hour
- Monday to Friday Evenings (18.00 - 20:59) - GBP19.83 per hour
- Monday to Friday Nights (21:00 - 23:00) - GBP19.47 per hour
- Monday to Friday Nights (23:00 - 04:00) - GBP19.47 per hour
- Saturday - GBP18.00 per hour
- Sunday - GBP23.00 per hour
Shifts available on all start times across 7 days a week. Regular weekend work too. Part time HGV drivers are also welcome to apply.
Your Time at Work
As an HGV Class 1 driver, the work will involve Class 1 Depot Delivery, ensuring health and safety is followed at all time. This site operates all year round and will provide each driver with a long term ongoing assignment. In return for your commitment we can offer regular shifts and start times that suit you.
Our Perfect Worker
As an HGV LGV Class 1 driver, you will ideally have -
- Previous HGV driving experience
- No more than 6 points
- Digi card and DQC
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn up to GBP23.00 per hour (PAYE)
- Various shifts available
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Weekly pay
- Regular ongoing work
- Free on-site Parking
- Competitive rates of pay
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.