1 day left
- Full Time
Vacancy: Field Service Engineer (Forklifts)
Hours: Monday to Friday 40 hours
Salary: 35,000 to 40,000 plus company van (30-34k basic)
Do you want to work for one of the worlds largest material handlers in the world?! A company that offer excellent benefits, and progression opportunities within?
Are you an experienced Forklift Engineer, or do you have transferable skills? If so, we would like to talk to you.
We are currently looking for a capable Field Service Engineer who has a strong proven background and skill-set in this field.
Our client is looking to expand their team of Field Service Engineers in order to help maintain Forklifts currently within their customer base. Travelling from site to site in the Midlands area
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health cash plan
- Life Cover
- Company Pension Scheme
Field Service Engineer role
- All levels of technical works; from general servicing and repairs to diagnostics.
- Complete repairs to a high standard, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
- General maintenance & repairs.
Candidate requirements: Field Service Engineer
- Self-sufficient individual, who can manage their own time and workload to suit customer and site requirements.
- As this role is customer facing we will be looking for a background dealing customers and the general public
- You will be a representative of the brand so will be expected to carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner
- You will be someone who has a good working knowledge of the above vehicles and pieces of equipment
- Industry recognised qualifications to indicate you have received adequate training on the equipment you will be working with
- Full UK licence
As an employer our client has an exceptional reputation for providing the best training and also employee benefit packages in the industry. So if you feel you have the necessary to fulfil the above role then please do not hesitate to apply and I will be in touch to discuss further
Field Service Engineer
Octane Recruitment are a leading Recruitment agency specialising in Automotive, Motor trade, Engineering, OEM and various related industries.
We are recruiting across the UK for Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic, Commercial Vehicle Technician, Diagnostic Technician, Senior Technician, Master Technician, Mobile Vehicle Technician, PDI Technician, Prep Technician, MOT Tester, Fast Fit Technician, LCV Technician, Light Commercial Technician, HGV Technician, Bus Technician, LGV Technician, HGV Engineer, HGV Mechanic, HGV Fitter, Workshop Controller, Workshop Supervisor, Workshop Support, Senior Controller, Workshop Manager, Workshop Foreman, Workshop Engineer
Octane Recruitment cover a variety of different sectors including Technical, Mechanical, Engineering, Sales, Service, Aftersales, Bodyshop, Fleet & Rental Management, Accounts, Finance, Marketing, & Payroll, Managerial, Logistics, Parts, Administration, Call Centre / Contact Centre, Senior Appointments, Head Office Positions and Confidential Appointments.