Do you want to work with a dynamic, fast paced team within the events industry? Our client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their small supportive team in this exciting sector.
The successful Office Administrator will work well in a team but also be a self-starter who can think on the spot. Due to the nature of the business a flexible working week will be required and there will be a requirement to work occasional weekends at their well known, exciting events.
The role would suit someone who enjoys working in a team, and who is looking to develop a variety of office skills including Admin, Events Admin, Events Coordination, Customer Service and Social Media skills.
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Holiday allowance
- On-site parking
- Providing general support and general office duties
- Client liaison with quotations
- Payroll support
- Operational duties supporting the on-site team with admin and information.
Skills / Experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good English and Maths
- Attention to detail
- Able to drive as the office is on the outskirts of Cranleigh
- Nice to have: social media and presentation skills
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.