Service Engineer required for my client within the engineering and manufacturing industry of metering and gauging systems, based near to Leeds.
Candidates based in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Buckinghamshire and The Midlands, will also be strongly considered for the role.
Cambridge would be the preferred location for the service engineer currently in demand of business.
Due to client demands and growth there is an exciting opportunity present for a Service Engineer to join an existing team and help with the on-going projects.
Service Engineer Position Overview
- To successfully undertake the servicing and repair of tanker discharge systems.
- Control of Service Contracts vehicle stock and returns.
- Responsible for developing customer relationships and ready to exploit business opportunities where applicable.
- Responsible for your own health and safety
- Manage your own time and maximise your efficiency.
- Some other work deemed to be within your capabilities may be undertaken (e.g., production tasks, sales, driver training)
Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience in mechanical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic service sectors.
- Be located close to the A1 corridor of Peterborough and Northampton is beneficial.
- Able to alone and as part of a team and manage time efficiently.
- Basic Microsoft knowledge required.
- Full UK driving licence
Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- GBP32,000 to GBP38,000 - dependent upon skill, experience and qualifications.
- Full time position - Monday to Friday. Overtime opportunities.
- 25 days holiday package plus bank holidays.
- Vehicle - subject to paying personal tax, can be used personally with company fuel.
- Telephone, PDA and laptop provided.
- Standard tools to be provided by applicant. Specialist tools will be provided by the company.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Other company benefits.
- Company pension scheme.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.