2 days left
- Full Time
I have a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join a well-known company based near Wolverhampton. As an engineer you will support the engineering team leader to carry out effective maintenance across the site.
My client is looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team on a continental shift pattern. The right person will be a multi-skilled engineer with no preference as training will be provided. As well as a good salary and benefits package my client offers career development opportunities for those who seek it.
Maintenance Engineer Role Benefits:
- Salary 48,500
- Premium rate overtime.
- Pension Scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance.
- Company activities and events.
- Free Parking.
- Subsidized Caf
- Fantastic Facilities.
Maintenance Engineer Duties include:
- Continental shift pattern 2 days 2 nights.
- Planned and Reactive maintenance.
- Ensure smooth running of the plant and machinery.
- Manage and supervise sub-contractors on site.
- Identify and procure critical plant spares.
- Monitor electrical and mechanical systems performance.
As a Maintenance Engineer Requirements include:
- Apprentice trained. (Mechanical or Electrical).
- 18th edition (Advantageous).
- FMCG experience.
- Strong fault-finding capabilities.
- Health & Safety / Food Safety.
- Be knowledgeable in using quality assurance systems and standards.
- PLC knowledge (advantageous)
- CMMS Knowledge.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
Please apply find out more about this role.
This Maintenance Engineer position is commutable from: Wolverhampton, Dudley, Telford, Walsall, Bilston, Featherstone, Cannock, and surrounding areas.
Please Note: Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Our aim is to help you secure the best possible future for yourself & this is a totally FREE service to all our Candidates.
If you believe that your skills and experience match what we are looking for please call me or submit your CV by clicking APPLY and I will be in touch.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994