A talented Membership Administrator is needed to join the team at this leading professional Association for financial managers in the NHS based in Bristol on a full-time hybrid working basis.
They are the professional Association for financial managers in the NHS. Formed in 1950, they offer a range of services, including e-learning, conferences and publications delivered via their national and local networks.
You will play an integral part in the development and delivery of their membership offering to meet the needs of healthcare finance and non-finance staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your career within a growing membership organisation supporting NHS finance professionals.
About the Company
They are the professional body for the healthcare finance profession where members get practical resources, insightful thought leadership, support with personal growth and CPD and access to an influential network.
They believe there is no such thing as a typical member of staff and that diversity is a source of strength that underpins the exchange of ideas, innovation, and debate.
Supporting their people to achieve a healthy work/life balance is important both to their employees and to the success of the organisation, and, depending on the role, they offer a variety of flexible working arrangements.
- To be the main contact for membership
- Liaise with the members via telephone and email to answer any queries, collect payment, discuss lapsed membership etc.
- Management of member data, including full familiarity with MS Dynamics CRM system (training will be provided)
- Processing new membership applications, including taking payment and ensuring the future payment process is set up correctly
- Liaising with finance with regard to subscription invoicing, late payments, credits and lapsed members
- Send welcome emails via Click Dimensions when required (training will be provided)
- Manage the quarterly distribution list for members
- Attending occasional meetings to liaise with branch coordinators and give updates if required
- To attend branch events / local events to promote the company membership
- To assist with incoming general office telephone calls, visitors, deliveries, etc.
- Provide general admin support as and when required
- To upload internal briefings and publications to the British Library as and when required.
- To assist with new publications process as and when required
- Passionate about what you do and take pride in delivering the very best work
- Remain calm under pressure, can manage a number of tasks simultaneously and maintain excellent attention to detail while working to tight deadlines
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of people
- Has great writing and administrative skills, with competency in using Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Has an appetite and willingness to learn, not afraid to ask questions
- Has experience working effectively with minimal supervision
- Uses their initiative and can think on their feet
- Hybrid working style combining office and home working
- Free/subsidised gym membership
- 27 days holiday, increasing to 30 after 5 years' service (+ Bank holidays)
- Generous company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles, including; Membership Coordinator, Membership Services Specialist, Member Support Associate, Membership Relations Coordinator, Membership Database Administrator, Membership Support Administrator, Member Services Administrator, Association Membership Coordinator, and Member Onboarding Specialist will also be considered.