Hgv 2 Driver
HGV class 2 driver required to drive a 32 tonne 8 wheeler With Grab Experience a huge advantage you will be Delivering soil to sites around the Reading area.
HGV Drivers must have
- previous experience preferably Grab experience essential for this specific role but would mean more work available for the same company.
- LGV Class 2 licence required.
HGV Driver must have
- LGV Class 2 Licence
- previous experience of 5 years
- Grab experience big advantage for this job role or training given to the right candidate .
- experience delivering soil using Grab advantage for this job role .
- long term work
- great rates of pay
- potential long term work
You will be directly employed CIS self employed by Barrett Contract Services Ltd with no umbrella companies involved.
BCS is a well established company that has been finding work for construction operatives for over 17 years.
For more information contact Natalie Myles