Assistant Management Accountant
MacKenzie King are excited to be recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant, on a years fixed term maternity cover contract, for a growing business that's focus is on creating a sustainable future for all. Reporting to a Financial Controller you will provide support in the preparation of Management Accounts and all aspects of the month end accounting process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Financial Controllers with accounts preparation.
- Prepare Management Accounts for small entities, such as Head Office.
- Manage the accounts payable and receivable process by providing a supporting role for the team of Accounts Assistants.
- Prepare monthly intercompany account reconciliations and investigate differences.
- Manage the new supplier process including control of changes to bank details.
- Manage and assist in the preparation of monthly VAT Returns with the Accounts Assistants.
- Cover for the Accounts Assistants when required.
- Ensure optimal use of Docuware in support of efficient business procedures.
- Assist in stock reconciliations at all sites.
- Ensure best practice is followed across all entities.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- AAT Qualified
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to organise and manage your own workload to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a thriving business and provide support to more junior members of the team. To find out more about this opportunity please get in touch with Stephanie at MacKenzie King.