Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join us in Rayleigh, working in our well known Abbotts Estate Agents. We are looking for an exceptional person who has the skills, attributes and drive to improve our customers experience throughout the mortgage process.You will need to be adaptable, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment.What can we offer you as our Mortgage and Protection Advisor
- Competitive Salary
- Superb training and development programme with career progression opportunities
- Uncapped commission
- Leads generated from our colleagues in Estate Agency.
- Quality and Loyalty Bonus
- Group Discounts on Property Services.
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency teams in order to provide training and support.
- Attracting new customers and business, whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment.
- Being able to walk our customers through the entire mortgage service, including providing advice on a range of products and services to meet customer needs.
- Taking part in regular branch meetings to discuss best practice and build lasting relationships.
- Full CeMAP or industry equivalent qualification.
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle