1 day left
- Full Time
The company seeks to employ a friendly, reliable & experienced Admin Assistant for their busy Port Glasgow office PA14 on a temporary to permanent basis.
Pay: GBP12 per hour PAYE
Working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Temporary 12 week to permanent position.
Due to location candidates living local or own transport required.
You will be comfortable working as part of a small team & can take on tasks effectively & efficiently.
With our reactive maintenance requirements, you will not be phased by the need to assist in reorganising operative schedules in line with priorities of the day. Experience working in the construction industry is essential, as is a sound knowledge of Word/ Excel & Microsoft 365.
As an Admin Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring our office is organised and that daily tasks are completed efficiently.
You will have a wide range of duties to complete and must be willing to take on extra administrative tasks as and when required by colleagues and managers. Your primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Acting as a point of contact for customers, clients, or suppliers via email, over the phone or in person
- Booking meeting for colleagues and arranging meeting schedules
- Organising filing systems and updating office databases
- Processing invoices, tracking receipts, inputting expenses and other basic bookkeeping
- Arranging travel plans and hotel stays for staff members.
- Ordering new office equipment, such as stationery, printer refills or staff uniforms
- Scheduling office meetings
- Responding to questions and requests for information
- Assisting in fast paced reactive maintenance contracts
If you are interested and have the necessary skills please submit your cv to apply.