Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
If you enjoy working as part of a team and have keen attention to detail, Siemens Healthineers has an excellent opportunity for you. We are seeking a full-time Production Chemist for a friendly and inclusive team in Llanberis, and the role offers a compelling salary and benefits package. The working hours are 09:30 to 16:30 (Monday to Friday).
To give you an idea of how this Production Chemist role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- To comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
- Operate and comply to high standards of GMP and report non-compliances
- Follow written procedures and complete documentation accurately and timely
- Safely handle hazardous biological and chemical materials
- Perform measurements and calculations to ensure work conforms to specifications
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent team working skills and attention to detail
- Able to follow written instructions and create accurate documentation
- Able to work to high standards of GMP
- A Science related degree (or equivalent working experience)
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading medical technology company with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and product innovations. Passionately driven by empowering healthcare providers to better help their patients, our technologies touch an estimated 5 million patients globally every day. We are committed to helping healthcare providers to succeed and work in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine as well as digital health and enterprise services.
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous pension contributions
- Access to a share scheme
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme