Salary: GBP34,000 - GBP35,000Location: Exeter, DevonBrook Street Social Care are recruiting for a Registered Manager for a supported living service in Exeter. The people our client support have learning difficulties and will require personal care and assistance with daily activities.Benefits:
- Opportunity to complete your apprenticeship in Health and Social care
- Refer a friend payment scheme which is GBP250-500 bonus if working with us personally for over 6-month period.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities to progress through our personalised career paths into more senior and management roles
- Free training to help develop and enhance your skills
- Health Heroes.
- Level 5 in a Health & Social Care qualification
- You'll have experience as a Registered Manager or Service Manager.
- Experience of supporting people with Learning disabilities and/or mental health needs
What the job includes:
- Your standard working hours would be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm however you will be required to cover shifts out of office hours and over the weekend as and if needed.
- Directly line manage a team of support workers and a deputy manager
- Provide regular supervisions, appraisals, and inductions
- Ensure quality and compliance is maintained within the service
- Attend review meetings for the people you'll be supporting
- Assess and reviewing existing and new support contracts
- Provide on-call support where required
- Monitor goals and actions relating to the persons support needs and expectations of the Local Authority
- Build and retaining positive relationships with our stakeholders and families
If this role or any others you've seen is of interest, then just give Lebo a call on or click apply!