Customer Service Adviser
Customer Service Adviser
Salary: £21,050 - £23,497 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 37 per week
Contract: Full Time/Permanent
As a member of the Customer Care Team you will be the first point of contact for customers, ensuring queries (whether by phone, in person, or in writing) are dealt with in a positive, professional and helpful manner. You will be responsible for resolving issues or effectively signposting customers to specialist teams and partner agencies and giving informed guidance on a variety of North Devon Homes services including estate management, repairs, rent enquiries and other housing related matters.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To provide our customers with a “one-stop shop” service, endeavouring to resolve their enquiry at a first point of contact
- To pro-actively seek solutions to customer enquiries by communicating with colleagues and contractors
- To use a range of IT packages, ensuring all customer enquiries are fully and accurately recorded
- The ability to remain calm and “diffuse the situation” whilst dealing with a wide range of enquiries.
- You will have a passion for helping people and the ability to stay calm in a crisis
- You will be able to tactfully deal with a wide range of customers
- You will have experience in providing advice and the ability to offer practical solutions to customer enquiries
- You will have experience of working in front line customer service
- You will be a good problem solver and innovative thinker.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 7% Employer contribution Pension
- Cash Plan of up to £1400 per year
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health & Wellbeing Support
- Family Friendly Policies
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Refer a Friend Scheme
To Apply and for more information, please visit:
Applications must include a completed North Devon Homes application form and supporting statement or a CV and supporting statement.
Please clearly state on your application which post you are applying for.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Basic DBS check.
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 20 November 2023
Interviews: Monday 27 November 2023
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. As part of this commitment, we operate a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role to which they have applied. We request that all applications are submitted with a completed Equality & Diversity Form.
Applicants in the previous six months do not need to apply.