Are you a passionate and dedicated Level 2 Teaching Assistant looking to make a real difference in the lives of young learners? Aquinas Education is seeking a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our dynamic team in Wolverhampton. If you're committed to supporting the education and development of children, we want to hear from you!
As a Level 2 Teaching Assistant with Aquinas Education, you will play a crucial role in supporting teachers and students within a school environment. You will work closely with teachers to create a positive and effective learning environment, helping students to reach their full potential.
- Assist the teacher in delivering lessons and engaging students in a range of subjects.
- Provide one-on-one and small group support to students with varying abilities.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Help with the preparation of learning materials and resources.
- Assist in the supervision of students both in and outside the classroom.
- Support students with special educational needs, adapting your approach to individual requirements.
- Assist with the assessment and feedback process.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and behavior.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A genuine passion for education and helping students succeed.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to build positive relationships with students.
- Previous experience working in a school environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the UK education system and curriculum is desirable.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to make a real impact on students' lives.
- Opportunities for career progression within Aquinas Education.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Level 2 Teaching Assistant with Aquinas Education in Wolverhampton, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
Aquinas Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Aquinas Education is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender, race, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or age.
Join Aquinas Education and make a positive impact on the future of young learners. Apply today!