Supply Chain Coordinator - Entry Level
Think Specialist Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Global organisation based within the Watford area. This leading organisation have an exciting opportunity for an entry level candidate to join one of their busy teams. This would suit a candidate who is at the start of their career, maybe just graduated or finished college. This position is an administrative role, the suitable candidate will have used Excel previously, and have strong communication skills.
Salary - 20,000
Monday - Friday
Some of the duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Supply Chain Planners
- Keeping internal systems up to date at all times
- Update shipping details with customer order information and purchase order number
- Copying customer information onto internal file ready to be allocated for shipping
- Update customer reports with relevant data
- Adding customer booking details onto SAP
- Create delivery notes before delivery
- Keep an up to date record of all outstanding and current tasks
- Notifying customers of any delivery problems
- Handling any inbound calls regarding product information
The suitable candidate:
- Minimum of GCSE level education or equivalent
- Previous experience with Excel
- Administration experience would be desirable
- Great team player
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.