Registered Care Home Manager
Position: REGISTERED CARE HOME MANAGER
Location: CAERNARFON, NORTH WALES
Salary: UP TO GBP50K - GBP55K PER ANNUM NEGOTIABLE DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Hours: FULL TIME
Home: Medium Sized Elderly Nursing Home
An experienced and accomplished individual is required to manage this pleasant Nursing Home in the Caernarfon area of North Wales. This particular service is known for their high standards of professionalism. As Registered Home Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the nursing home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CSSIW policies.
- Overall responsibility of the home
- Staff management - maintaining the team / appraisals / training
- Care plans / reviews / meetings / budgets
- Reporting to Operations Director - be able to work autonomously
- Be a role model for staff and service users
Skills / Qualifications:
- Ideally be nurse qualified - RGN / RMN / RNLD desirable not essential
- NVQ Level 5 in Leadership & Management in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards
- Proven track record of successful home management.
- Sound knowledge of CSSIW / CQC and Care Standards
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
- Salary up to GBP50K - GBP55K per Annum
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- The chance to make a positive difference to yourself and others
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well respected and established Elderly & Dementia Care Home with an excellent reputation.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to apply for the position of Home Manager.
For a confidential discussion contact Shaheena Healthcare or apply online